I've always wanted to start a blog. Just didn't know how and when I'd ever have time for it. So here it is.... My first blog post.
Today K and I pretended we were an engaged couple walking around a Wedding Show for fun. It was so much fun just playing along and pretending to plan a wedding. We signed up for many freebies which was cool as well. When the "real" time comes I'll definitely be heading to show bridal shows to win some free things and see the offers that they have.
We learned so many things in our hour of pretending. One appearance is everything, there was this one DJ that stood out like a sore thumb. His vest was filthy and his presence was very sloppy. We couldn't stop thinking of this guy. He's trying to sell his services yet looked like he just rolled outta bed. That was a huge red flag. We also browsed through the photo-booth and took a some pictures in that.We definitely want one on our special day. I went to a wedding two years ago and they had a photo-booth, I feel in love then.
As you can see we just loved being in the photo-booth.
Two thankfully everyone is adjusting to the "non-traditionalness" of weddings. I will not and refuse to have a traditional wedding. There will be no church/no religion, no mother-son, father-daughter dances, no here comes the bride tunes, no bride in a white dress and I'm sure there are several more to come in the future both for now these are my biggest no's. I'm sure there will be several comments made about this but hey after all its my/K's day... not yours.
But I did learn through this day that K's ideal plan is to ask the big question within the next two years. Ahhh I'll impatiently wait for that day to come. He also mentioned that he wants nothing to do with the wedding planning, he wants to just hand over the money and show up to the wedding. I couldn't argue with that one.
Well I'm off to watch the Casey Anthony special on Lifetime. Being I watched the entire trail and have been following this from the very beginning, I just have to see what this is all about. I still can't believe she is free!
No comments:
Post a Comment