Wednesday, May 15, 2013

6 Months Down

It's been six months since my surgery date and man do I feel like a whole new person. I cannot explain how great it is to final feel "normal" again. No mouth pain -is just the best feeling as well. First month since surgery where I've had NO issues. WAHOO!

Who knew there were so many complications with things. I have zero patience for things like this. I rested like they said why am I not healed yet? I think the biggest thing I learned through this whole experience is that   waiting for test results gives me anxiety (bad.) I am the type of person that needs to know good or bad. Even if the news is bad I am much more relaxed and can handle it rather than the unknown.

Because I swear I'm getting an early stage of Alzheimer's I take pictures and document everything for the future just in case I want to refer back to something or look at it. So here they are they monthly scar pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment