Friday, May 24, 2013

Who Woulda Thought... I'd Like Golfing

A couple of weeks ago Kev and I decided to go for golf lessons. I never thought this day would come where I would say that I want to golf. Growing up with Grandparents who golfed and a Grandpa that always had the Golf Channel on when we visited just wasn't appealing to me. I always said "I'm never going to play golf its so boring, plus it's for old people"

Well apparently I'm getting old at the young age of 24. No big. 

Anyways, we took an hour private golf lesson with at a local golf course. I learned so much. No wonder I couldn't hit the ball in any direction other than up and then it landed right in front of me. I was swinging the club like a bat and holding onto it for dear life.

By the end of the lesson I was hitting the ball with a direction and swinging like a pro (well not really but I felt like it.) Now to find a pair of clubs that are good but also reasonable. All these hobbies Kev and I pick up are getting expensive. Gotta hit the range to keep the swing in check. 







<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7802283/?claim=pccbzmj2v9f">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>






No comments:

Post a Comment