Started out great. Talked to my little sister Jenna (favorite part of my day.) Got ready for the night, my way nice and slow. Hair, make up, perfected my outfit and even painted my nails.
Went to a friends house to hang for the night. I decide run to the mall really quick to get my necklace fixed that was all knotted. Driving pon the highway and all a sudden cop lights. AWESOME! Looking for my wallet don't have it. Greattttt Cop comes up to the window license and registration. Driving Kev's car don't know where his registration is. So I tell him sorry look I left it at home. He goes uhh do you have anything with your name it? Searching through my purse I find pain meds and my paperwork from my RAI treatment. Hand them to him. He's like that's it? I said yupp I left my wallet home. I'm sorry.
Comes back. Okay so here's your paperwork and registration. He said okay so here's the medicine. What's your sign? I said what? He goes you know sign? I was like I don't know what you're saying. He goes ya know Capricorn, Aries, Cancer? I said I honestly don't know. I don't read or follow that. He goes you're giving me no information. How do I know you're lying to me? You're not giving me your sisters information or something. I said well one they're all younger than me and two I would lie and do that I'm not stupid. Also who lies about having cancer and would have that persons paperwork regarding the treatment? No comment. So he hands me a speeding ticket says well of you're lying to me it's a felony. If not and you have a clean driving record we can reduce this and I'll work with you.
So wonderful I have a high speeding ticket and hope when I show up to court he's I'm a better mood and reduces it. Fingers crossed until then. UGH I don't get a break.
No comments:
Post a Comment