Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Kickball Little League & Our Adventures

Kev and I are a very competitive couple when it comes to pretty much anything. We both hate to loose. So it always ends with a nice game and a "I'll get you next time" 

We always play some sort activity with Gregory (his little brother) almost daily. Whether it be kickball, wiffle ball, basketball or just playing catch. Gregory and I are always on the same team as Kev seems to beat us more than we would like. The good thing is we always have a great time playing with each other and trying to keep our sportsmanship in check. 

My new American kickball 


Gregory's little league game was a good show. A home run and a win to bring the season to a wrap. He's been or acting almost everyday with his big brother. 


There's Greg in the outfield. 

Kev and I cheering Gregory on 

Gregory on first base

& he's playing catch with the outfielder 

Over Memorial Day weekend we went to the range to keep our swing in check. We took along little G with us. 

Check out our caddy 

Kev looking on as Greg practices his putting 

Our favorite thing to do is be with each other and eat. We always love a good meal. Recently we went out for sushi our favorite and some much needed drinks. We've found our new favorite sushi place and they have happy hour specials on drinks. SCORE. 

Look how delicious those drinks look.


Another one of our friends for engaged. I'm so happy for Emily & Noel. Here's the engagement gift I sent them. Some fun things to look at when they start planning the big day.



No comments:

Post a Comment