Tuesday, June 4, 2013

What could possibly happen before 9am?

Well said right? Well typical day get ready to work, catch the train be on my way. Walk to work stop at Starbucks on the way for a grande skinny iced caramel macchiato and then on my way. Well I walk into work say hello to my good friend and she says "Alyssa you have a stain on the back of your dress" Wonderful. I look and its a noticeable big stain on the back of my brand new tags just taken off dress. Needless to say my stain anxiety kicked in. I have a serious issue with stains and just can't function if I have one on my clothes. I'm so thankful I work next to a mall. Otherwise I don't know what I would have done. Waited for the mall to open at 10am and off to Express I went. Of course, they didn't have the same one I was wearing left in my size. So I had to pick out something new to wear. Shuffling through the entire store I start to panic because I didn't have time to shop I needed to get back to work and I couldn't find anything to buy that I looked good in.

Shuffling through the racks tried about five things on I finally said to the store associate that I needed a work appropriate cute outfit, please help. She found me a cute pink top with a black pencil skirt and I loved it. Only thing was it had an open back so I then had to buy a tank top. I wore brown sandals to work and threw on a pair of flats I had in my desk. My feet were sweating just shopping (maybe I was a bit stressed as well) but I couldn't continue the day with that option so I grabbed a pair of sandals as well. She took the censors and tags off the outfit. I put it on, bought it and back to work I went. $100 later I have a new cute work outfit.

My new black summer sandals. 


& My lovely new outfit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment