Thursday, June 6, 2013

My obsession with shoes

When all else fails shopping I always find myself in the shoe isle because I know shoes will always fit me and never let me down. Recently I've had some amazing purchases. 

I needed a new pair of sneakers as my old ones were too small leaving me with bruised toe nails. 

My Nine West Boutique 9 Jo's. I'm slightly in love with these babies. 


In the back are all Nine West Regola's. I was in need of a plain brown and black heel and I've always wanted a red heel so I couldn't resist. The flats are all from Target. They have the best flats for the greatest prices. I must add they're super comfy as well. 

Those leopard flats were calling my name. Thanks to my sister Maria she was able to get them for me, as they were sold out online and no longer in stores near me. 


Jessica Simpson wedges from Marshall's. I have a found love for Jessica Simpson shoes. They are always so cute. 


I bought these in hopes to wear them to the upcoming outdoor wedding I'm going to but I decided I was going to wear a pair of cute flat sandals instead. Im sure I'll find great use for them. I got these Bamboo wedges from UrbanOg. 


If it sparkles I need it. I feel in love with these BCBG sandals from Marshall's. best part is I got them for $10. I can't pass down a great deal. 



These babies are adorable. White witg snake skin gold. Nine West Boutique 9 Sally's. Yes, I'm wearing gold. I can wear it in small doses. My fear is wearing them and ruining them because they are white. So for now I'll lung them to work with me one day to wear. 


These are so ahh so fabulous. They sparkle and have studs. I love them so. They are Shi from Journeys. 


My other bargain purchase from Marshall's. I used to have a pair of white studded sandals from Roxy. Loved them so much I wore them out. I told myself I needed to find a new pair this year. 


Yes yes I bought pink high top sequence Converse. Why you ask? Well I love pink, sparkles and I've wanted these since they came out. That's like 4-5 years if you're wondering. So Kev convinced me to treat myself to them- being every time I saw them I'd say "oh one day I'll buy those!" Glad I did. Love them so :) 


As I mentioned I have quite the love for shoes as the never let me down with the whole fitting and looking good on me aspect. Plus they are always super cute. I'm sure before the summers over I'll have more to add to the collection. 





No comments:

Post a Comment