As today marks four months that means my picture update of how well my scar (Sierra) is healing. I am very impressed every month to see how well the scar has healed. Knowing going into all of this that was my biggest fear, having a giant ugly scar on my neck for everyone to see. Well thanks to Dr. Wong I have the most fabulous scar and it is healing so well that I don't hide it anymore. If someone asks and they are kinda snotty about asking I throw the "I have cancer" back in their face. I think this goes back to the old saying think before you speak. You wouldn't believe the comments people make and say as they make an assumption because they see a scar on someones neck.
My newest thought today while collecting my handful of hair from the bottom of the the shower. Was that I think I should chop of 8" and donate it versus collecting it off the shower floor everyday. I believe I have straighten and blow dried my hair once in the past two months. Anyone that knows me well knows that I LOVE MY HAIR, so seeing all my hair all over the floor and into the trash can is slightly depressing. So I've decided that I am going to think about it over the weekend and see what the length of my hair would be if I cut off 8".
There she is from afar.
There they are 4 consecutive months of my beautiful scar.
A close up of the beauty.
Love it right? That is just from washing my hair. No brushing, running my fingers through my hair NOTHING.
This picture is a little harder to see but you can see the glob of hair... that is from straighten my hair like a month ago. Imagine how my head feels :(
Trying to think what I would look like with medium length hair. Will this be my new hair do? Need Opinions?

No comments:
Post a Comment