The Rangers played the Tampa Bay lightning. The plan was for me to catch the shuttle early to catch the train that Kev was coming into White Plains where I work to express to Grand Central. It's great to be so close to the city and be at to do these things on a week night if you have the chance. Otherwise we'd have to pay a pretty penny to see a weekend game. We had a few road sodas on the train, a standard for riding the train to any event.
We get to Manhattan and off to Brother Jimmy's we go for my favorite drink so far. The Charleston A.P. I think I primarily like it because of the name and our dream to move to the south specifically Charleston. Then it was off to the I've rink. Surprisingly it wasn't too cold. I thought I was going to freeze my butt off. We had good seats, first row on the upper level thanks Kev :)
It was awesome to be in MSG versus watching the game on TV. The fans and atmosphere make it a great experience. I wish I could of snapped a picture without being too obvious but I couldn't. We had the ultimate super supreme fan next to us. Long straggly hair, thick messy beard two beers in his hands and of course I'll never forget it the filthy looks like he hasn't washed it since he bought it NY Rangers jersey. Started the Lets Go Rangers chant every time fans were cheering on their team. My favorite part was he'd always say "Let's Go Boys!" It was definitely the funniest thing I've seen in such a long time. We had a phenomenal time and hope to go back to a game again this year if the tickets aren't too ridiculous.
Let's Go Rangers!
Waiting for the Rangers to take the ice.
Thanks to Kev we got some great seats.
I tried to lighten this picture up. This is the best picture I have of the two of us at the game.
Our first Rangers game.
No comments:
Post a Comment