Saturday, March 16, 2013

My Prince Charming

He came into my life June 2008. My Prince Charming is my 2007 Honda Civic. He's been the best type of transportation a girl could have. Got me from point A to point B and back to point A without any major issues. He was the best of car for the long trips that I had to put traveling back and forth to college, home, to see Kevin when I was still in Plattsburgh you name it. The best part was he had great gas mileage, so I didn't spend tons of money getting to where I had to go. 

I treated him to tints the first summer I got him. That car has so much glass that it got so hot in there and melted my air freshener all over my front dash.

The only money I had to put into my boy was front breaks and rotors and I got a flat tire two winters ago by hitting a huge pot hole so I had to put two new tires on it.Other than that he has given me the best two enjoyment out of owning a car. 


The day I brought him home. My apartment at college in Plattsburgh.
Charming & I

Before I put the tints on. 

He had a big rear, just like his owner ;)

2013 snowfall 

Selling him at the car dealership

Posing with Charming one last time

Sad because I'm selling him.


Blizzard at our apartment in Plattsburgh. Charming is supposed to be in the back there.

After six hours of shoveling look how much shoveling we got done. So much snow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment